Autodesk Sustainability Summit (Live Online Broadcast)
Autodesk Sustainability Summit: Live Broadcast on Facebook
Please join us on Tuesday, February 7, 6:00pm - 8:00pm GMT (10:00am - 12:00pm PST / 1:00pm - 3:00pm EST) for a live broadcast of the Autodesk Sustainability Summit being held at the Autodesk Gallery in San Francisco, CA.
Come hear from Autodesk CEO Carl Bass, forward-thinking companies, educators and young design innovators about how Autodesk technology is being used to accelerate the transition to a more sustainably designed world. The agenda is as follows:
- Autodesk CEO Carl Bass in conversation with Marc Gunther of Fortune Magazine
- Lynelle Cameron, director of sustainability, Autodesk
- Burt Hamner, CEO, Hydrovolts, an Autodesk Clean Tech Partner Program member
- Dr. David Dornfeld, Chair, Department of Mechanical Engineering, UC Berkeley, on green manufacturing
- Daniel Talencon and Vince Romanin, UC Berkeley graduate students, on their Eco-Fridge project
Please join us on Facebook for this exciting live event. Well have people standing by to answer your questions in real time. More information is available here.
Designing a Sustainable Future
Autodesk is committed to helping designers and engineers create a future where we all live well and within the limits of our planet. We’re excited to lead the way with sustainable, forward-thinking business practices. Together, let’s design a sustainable future.